Skip to content

Customised solutions for every immigration need.

Spouse or Partner Visa

You need a family visa to live with a family member in the UK for more than 6 months.

You should apply for a family visa to live with your:

  • spouse or partner
  • fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner
  • child
  • parent
  • relative who’ll provide long-term care for you
  • You may apply to extend your stay with your family member if you’re already in the UK on a family visa.
Settlement & Citizenship

Indefinite Leave to Remain grants you the right to live and work in the UK free from immigration restrictions.

Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain/British Naturalisation)

You’ll usually be able to apply for citizenship if you’re over 18 and have had one of the following for 12 months:

  • Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
  • Settled Status (Also known as ‘Indefinite Leave to Remain under the EU Settlement Scheme’)
  • Indefinite Leave to Enter the UK (Permission to move to the UK permanently from abroad)
  • You will not need to wait 12 months to apply if you’re married to a British citizen.
European Nationals (EEA)

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status. The deadline for applying is 30 June 2021.

The EU Settlement Scheme is open. You can apply now if you meet the criteria and It’s free to apply to the scheme when using the Android app for eu settlement scheme called the EU Exit: ID Document Check app to complete the identity stage of your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

You can also apply online on the and search for. Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)

However, should you need our assistance our Fee: £150.

EA family permit to UK Applications Fee: £750

Visitor or Standard Visa

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK.

Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK:

  • for leisure, for example on holiday or to see your family and friends
  • for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
  • for another reason, for example to receive private medical treatment
Student Visa

To study in the UK if you’re 16 years and above.

You may apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

  • have been offered a place on a course
  • can speak, read, write and understand English
  • have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland

Work Visa

Requirements, sponsorship and immigration points-based assessment

As an expat you might need authorisation to work in London or other British cities. Learn how to go about working in the UK legally and successfully.

You may apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if:

  • you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland

Refusal & Appeal

If you've been refused a tier 1, 2, 4 or 5 visa you may be able to ask for the decision to be reviewed at an administrative review.

We educate you on how appeal against a refusal works.

Outline your options of a successful claim.

Complete and submit your appeal forms.

Build a portfolio of evidence to support your case.

Represent you in any hearings before the tribunal.


Get in Touch

Connect with our team of experts to learn more about our immigration services.
Call us

020 3883 2196
0 79085 02291

We are social
Call us

020 3883 2196
0 79085 02291